The AiFactory is having a blog hop


Welcome to our new fabulous Design Team over at the Aifactory, the DT is now 14 members strong..  I am really looking forward to seeing the creations from the Team each week.  But for now.. lets  play a little game.  Are you up for a bit of a word scramble for the chance of free images and prizes?
I'm really looking forward to seeing lots of people participate.
Aifactory Girls Rock, they have all come together really quickly and amongst confusion put together some amazing creations.  Great team work ladies and a fabulous start to the new DT Term.

To our beautiful departing Design Team members, I look forward to visiting your blogs and witnessing your creations and being motivated by you.  You have managed to inspire me and to make me smile on a regular basis!

Our blog hop is in celebration of our departing team and welcoming the new..

You say Goodbye, I say hello

You have found my post from coming over from the Aifactory Challenge blog if you get lost on the hop go back to the start of the hop at the challenge blog.

I got to use the images from the Party Set Clip art range over at the Aifactory Vault for my creations.


I am not really used to working with clip art but I did enjoy how quickly this little card came together.  I used my cuttlebug and nestabilities to cut the balloons out in an oval and then I hand cut the hat and gifts and added glossy accents to them to make them into ready made embellishments.   I popped some stickles on the balloon for some shimmer..The sentiment just couldn't find a place on the card front so I popped it inside the card.  I think the sentiment would be perfect for a party invite!


Lola is waiting for your visit over on her blog.. 

but have you found my secret letter yet?
let me make it a bit more clear
R

Prize 1 ~  Drawn from random DT Members comments $20 Gift Certificate...Just leave a comment on each of the blogs you visit. We will randomly pick one commenter from one the Design Team Members Blogs to win a $20 AiFactory Gift Certificate. Which DT Member is a SECRET...so make sure you comment on them all!!)

Prize 2 ~ Scrambled Word Prize...Each DT Member has been assigned a letter...To win hoppers have to unscramble all the letters and send correct phrase to Angie (angievcortes@gmail.com) in an email and I
draw a winner from all the correct entries for a $10 Gift Certificate

Prize 3 ~ Random freebies scattered throughout the hop.





33 comments:

  1. wonderful creation Penny! I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be part of the team, thanks for all the help and inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card!! I love the images you used and the bling..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned in to a perfect Birthday invitation card! ;)
    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clip art confuses me too! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, Penny! Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. TY for all of the help and the inspiration. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Did you like working with the clip art?

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL work Penny, GREAT use of the clip art and LOVE the tag, VERY CUTE! SO HAPPY to be part of this DT with you. HUGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did a great job on the card! Love the stickles on the balloons, just adds that 3-D look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you again for all your help. So glad to be on the DT with you. I se from all the blogs I have alot to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Working with clipart for the first time...I don't believe it!! Great job!
    Cheers!
    Kristyn
    www.goodgravycrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I've never really used clipart either to make a card i bet it would make it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, great use of the clip art. Well done. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card. Iris Soscia

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun birthday card ~ love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card. Now I am going to have to work with clipart.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable party invitation. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the clipart, Love the card!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my first blog hop! I was invited by Tammy who is a member of CrazyCardMakers Yahoo Group!

    Everyone is invited to check out my blog http://simplystated4u.blogspot.com to check out my cards (and other stuff).

    Thanks much for inviting me, Tammy!

    hugs,
    ~jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Penny, only just got time to visit everyone!
    Your card is lovely and fab for a celebration.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Penny

    Lovely card, i'm loving the glittery balloons!

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable Penny! You did a fabulous job with the clipart!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the glitter you added to the baloons. I am just starting to use clip art too. It almost feels like cheating, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am not use to using clipart either... I think I prefer digital stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the party hat!!! How fun. hopping along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute blog! Love your creations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card, loving the touch of bling on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.