Cooking it up with Katie

Sorry for being so absent on here, I have been listing things on ebay and its keeping me so very busy.
I am happily decluttering my craft room and making some money at the same time.  Its liberating letting things go... although time consuming!
Anyway this week over at Cooking it up with Katie we are looking for some projects that follow the recipe of Wings, Petals and Pink.. I had major plans of fairys and angels and butterflies but time got in the way so I changed my idea and went way out of my normal comfort zone and used shaped and dies opposed to stamps!  i am playing in the Clearly Istamp challenge too.

What can you come up with for this challenge, we would love to see you play along!

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Penny!!! I love the vine,it is a nice change from stamps......I might have to do something like this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CIC this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.