Guest Designer for Incy Wincy

This is a little bit exciting!  Im a guest designer for Incy Wincy this week, as Robyns Fetish is sponsoring their challenge!
I got to play with this cute image that is available over at the shop

and Incy Wincy wanted Buttons and Bows...
I really like how this turned out it was fun to colour the image in and I also got to play
with my Basic Grey 6 inch paper pads... I can't believe its taken me this long to 
cotton on to those!


I like how the image translated into a card, its not an image I would normally choose, so I really like the fact that it worked so well, and its made me realise I need to look at images a bit more closely when im shopping!
Maybe my "creative" side is starting to mature!

Im looking forward to seeing all your Incy Wincy creations!



2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO Congrats Penny,love the card.....beautiful papers and colouring!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the guest spot! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.