Dont you love a good craft day

I spent the day all alone today other than a few little must do jobs.. I crafted!
The day started with a few purchases.. namely from By Lori Designs (Lollipops), which I had been spying for a week or so.  I then played with print and cuts and digital kits and finally I had to copy the display card on By Lori Designs and I came up with this.    I used my copics and finally understand the numbers on the pens and how they work.. makes a huge difference with blending!
My sewing machine came out to play, my ribbon box was raided and i even managed to find a button to play with!  The paper is Cosmo from a 6 inch pack I have.  The image was printed on my normal printer and then cut with a print and cut on my Gazelle.  Following the instructions from the ever brilliant Alisa.

1 comment:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.