This week at "if the shoe fits" we are after winter themed cards... i always get a bit stuck with winter theme... because for most of the world.. winter means COLD and Christmas but for me it means.. June and fireplaces.. staying inside and not christmas.   I decided to go with Northern Hemisphere Christmas... as I am nearly going to be there for a white christmas... We arrive on the 17th January so we are a few weeks out.. but im sure that that white christmas feel will still be in the air!.. Or I hope it will be.

Pop on over to the challenge blog and have a look at the other DT creations and link up your wonderful work so we can get to have a look and be inspired.  I just finished my DT card for our next challenge and im all excited... I went a little bit Tim Holtz on it... (little bit...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.