Cooking it up

This week at Cooking it up with Katie we were asked to Emboss, Stitch and Punch.  I wanted to use all Kaszazz products and especially this beautiful OLD BEAR (904LK) stamp, he is one of my favourites.  Its actually quite nice getting back into stamping with ink, instead of Digital stamps all the time.  That said though... My copics are missing me.. I must make it a goal to colour with Copics today!

You have to look closely at my project to see the embossing but I promise its there.  I embossed with the Kaszazz plate Round Dance (5048) and then distressed over the top with Distress Ink Brushed Cord.
the whole project was distressed with Brushed Cord and a little Walnut Stain.   The Paper was one from my stash and I quite liked just showing a little of it with the crown its from teh World Traveller papers (4886). 
I had a bit of an issue with ribbon, I only had red and decided that I could stain it with distress ink... well I can tell you.. it takes forever to dry if you drag it through an ink pad... its probably still wet as I type!   As you can see, the flower is still wet too.. as im trying to match it to the card and for some reason its turning pink.. I think ill make another flower as that one is frustrating me!

I nearly started all over again with this card, it has a few things on it there were bugging me and then I decided that craft isnt a perfect science and little mistakes make things individual!


Im playing in Clearly Istamp - Anything Goes challenge and Sassy Cheryls are you seeing spots (my spots are in the embossing on the background of the card.

Please head on over to the Cooking it up blog and link up your creations using our recipe of Emboss, punch and stitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.