Cuttingedge SVG Magazine




Oh my, I recently decided that I would try to apply to a new DT. One that was related to cutting machines. Mostly as I wanted some extra inspiration to use these machines, but also to learn from others and hopefully share some information that I have stored away. I am thrilled to tell you that I made the cut (pun intended) and am now part of the Creative Team at Cutting Edge.

Facebook Page will keep you up to date with information while over at the magazine site, you will be inundated with loads of useful information.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!

    It is the little changes that make the largest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!
    Also visit my web blog : what is forex trading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.