Ppinkydolls Dt Call

My first card by Ppinkydolls using

Ive started to get over the small issue of cutting into paper pads, I am not sure why it was ever an issue for me, I mean if I run out of paper I can buy more, right?

I cut the sentiment with my cameo and Oracal 651 Vinyl, the Birthday greeting is only 1/2cm tall, Im very impressed at the intricacy of the blade I got off ebay.  I have one set up for vinyl and another for card stock.    

Im entering this card into the current DT call for Ppinkydoll Challenges.  They also have a call out for colourists and a New Release team.

Challenges
Kit and Clowder - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Q (Quadruple something) 4 pattern papers, 4 types of flowers


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I love those flowers! I just finished coloring this same image. She is so cute and was so much fun to color up. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Ppinkydolls. I hope you join us again for a new challenge starting tomorrow. Good luck on the call! Hugs, Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. I love the diecut flourishes. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. What a beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.