Saturday night crafting

Another week with my husband leaving for his course on a Saturday night, leaving me with too much time to think, best way to cure an overactive mind is too create, right!  This card came together so quickly.   I was trying to talk myself out of purchasing the newest MFT stitched dies (they are rounded corner rectangles.. ).  I created a mat around the image and added a score line, its not as deep as the dies but it is close enough (for now)


The card stock is from a 6inch Bo bunny stack called Bold and Bright, its so very vibrant.  And the image is from "From the Heart" he is called Candle Bird Brain.   I kept the colouring and the card simple as I wanted the image to be the main focus.  The sentiment comes with the image and is just perfect.   I found it really hard not to add more embellishments to this card.  Its not clean and simple due to all the layers but its nearly as clean and simple as my cards get.

Im playing in a few of my favourite challenges with this card, I've been slacking off with entering
Cards Galore - Anything Goes and DT Call
craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper - Anything Goes (but use lots and lots of patterned paper)
Ladybug Crafts - Bright colours (think Autumn unless your in the Southern Hemisphere..then just make it bright)
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes challenge #11
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours. Thank you so much for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.