Creative Fingers with Aurora Wings

Who doesn't like a challenge thats Anything Goes, we have made it easy for you at


and we just want Anything Goes all the time!

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is 


I used this beautiful image, which could be much more versatile than what I chose to do.
I think it would work beautifully as a background behind another image too, aswell as being the focus like in this card.  


I have used my SSS rectangle dies and a Mama Elephant stamp set.   Its new for me to stamp over an image but I wanted to keep this card flat for postage.  

Challenges i'm playing in


Thanks for visiting today

4 comments:

  1. Great, wonderful coloured. Thanks for showing it on Paperminutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! What a striking project, Penny! The colours are awesome and I love that you kept it simple - making it all about the butterfly. I'm finding it hard not to follow you! LOL. Thanks for “Embossing” along with us over at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.