Insta crazy it is!

I came across an odd DT Call the other day and thought, now this looks interesting.   InstaDT, as in instagram.   Why hadnt I thought to use instagram to promote my blog before?  Well The East Wind indeed had seen this fabulous social media resource and jumped on it.



I applied and am so thrilled to say i'm officially on my first InstaDT, wonder if the idea will follow on to other companies.. or I wonder if they are already there and I'm blind and just missed it.

My Instagram is linked below, I would love for you to head over and follow me and I will follow you back so I can see what your up to.


I got this lovely lady to play with a few days ago and she was so nice to colour up, my intention was to make it look like she was peering through a fence but I'm not sure I achieved that.



Challenges
Don't forget to like The East Wind - Facebook group, the challenge blog is a great inspiration and while there sign up for the newsletter for some extra monthly love.


Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, love the way she is peeking, really fun card..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. o loving this image and your colouring and congrats on the dt. thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.