The EastWind - New Release

I had fun playing with this image today and using new colour combinations.  I went to put the card together and decided to go to the "white side" and keep it much simpler than I normally do.  I Use a dylusion background I made last week and didnt really like,  so I cut it up with dies and suddenly that ugly background made sense.



This Image is Lucy Loo 'Song for Tears" and can be found at the store.

The East Wind Facebook page is planning celebrations for their 500+ members
head on over and read all about it here.

Challenges




Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with you coloring! Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.