Creative Fingers with Faery Ink

Another awesome sponsor this week at Creative Fingers and I got to play with Faery Ink's Beeyoutiful Fairy


I tried to keep some white space on the image but laughed when I completed the project at just how much white I left on her, I don't hate it but its definitely not what I had intended.

Im back to using inlinkz again for product list so you'll find the image link there too, be sure to visit the sponsor for other awesome images too.

So now its your turn, off to the Challenge you go with our Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for visiting today

3 comments:

  1. This card is awesome - I love how you used the texture paste to create the background on your card. Love your faery image, too! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great card! Great job on the coloring of the image and the texture paste is an added detail. Love it. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.