Creative Fingers Challenge Time

 I am using an OddballArtCo image

Something about this image just makes me smile.  I originally copic coloured him up but then went back in with my pencils to add some more detail.  I will definitely be doing this more often, its nice to  mix colour mediums.


I had put a sentiment on this card that said "you're how old?" but it just didnt work.  So I dug into my Delusion stamps and finally used one.  I have about four sets of these funny sentiments but often the card isn't appropriate.   I can't help myself but to buy them though, they are hilarious if not sometimes rude.

I also volunteered to use an image from Crafts and Me - Ainia for this challenge.  I wanted to play with texture and a stencil I created on my brand new Cameo 3 (stencil with made with mylar.. and I am now thinking.. how did i not know about this before - I can't see myself buying another stencil again)

Now that I'm uploading this image, I have remembered that I have to go and refill all of my skin coloured Copics.    Its a long weekend here, so I may add that to my list of things to do as i clean up the craft room (again)



What will you create in our anything goes challenge at Creative Fingers? Head on over to the challenge blog and link on up so we can comment on your brilliance.

Im playing with some other Anything Goes Challenges

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are fab
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.