New Release Odd Balls #360

As this goes live, I'm probably casually falling down a snow filled mountain, or sipping mulled wine, sleeping and have severe muscle ache...  Heaven huh.  

When making this card I had a little bit of a vision but things went a bit odd after the thought process started.  Have you ever just had trouble making your vision work?   I wanted a scene and a shaker.. I got that far.  I think I needed more bling and shake?


What would you do with this image, or one of the others also included at the store, the other version has the cutest little dragon wrapped around the stalk of the mushroom.

Please head over to the etsy store, Facebook page and the challenge blog to see what else is new in the world of OddBall Art by Lizzy
Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.