Creative Fingers - Bugaboo

Bugaboo has kindly sponsored us at Creative Fingers this week and I was lucky enough to choose an image to play with, Buggiraffe Blocks 3 popped out as something I wanted to play with.


I used one of the three blocks for this card.  I was trying out copics on Kraft, Im not sure if I like it or not.  I also tried pencil on kraft too.. but I trashed it.

I knew I had to search my stash for the Giraffe pattern paper and once i found it, I decided clean and simple was the name of the game for the card.

We are looking forward to seeing your creations this fortnight over on the challenge blog.

Im going to play in the following challenges this week




Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

  1. I just love the image and how you have coloured on Kraft card stock. Great backing paper too xxx
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, this is just so cute! (I love Bugaboo images!) Your paper is fab, too, it echoes the giraffe's skin beautifully! Thanks for joining in at RAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card I love the layout and great papers. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. Love how the paper mirrored the image. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.