Tiddly Ink Free colouring page

Im on a mission to post more to my blog, goodness knows Im making cards regularly but often I forget to post them.  This weekend has seen me make many cards with the latest using the free colouring page from Tiddly Inks.  This is a limited time freebie over at Tiddly Inks.  If you do download it, please be sure to thank the lovely Tiddly Inks creator over at Facebook.

I was a little overwhelmed by this image, so much hair and skin.. and sky... but challenge accepted!


I am loving using my copics at present.  To the point that I am needing to reink many.  Im going to spend the afternoon cataloging my reinker supplies.  No more squeaky nibs for me!

Challenges
Anything Goes
& Themed


Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.