Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Inks is having a DT call.    Yep you read that correctly.   I went through my stash of lovely images from Tiddly Inks and remembered the stunning Spring Bling Wynn that I used in a Kit and Clowder class a while back.   

Out came the Copic's and a card sketch from I love card sketches and wallah.   I chose to keep the card clean and simple as the DT call suggests you show them your style. With a card a week obligation I think clean and simple will be my go to card making style, so the image can pop!    


Products used
CTMH patterned paper
Embossing paste
Memory Box stencil
Amy R Big sentiments
SSS black ink
Cameo (for the circles, cause i was too lazy to use my big shot)
Copics
Premade card base
Remnants of white and black card stock from the stash
Sequins
Multi matte media
Crystal Katana
Enamel Accents
Spring Bling Wryn (Tiddly Inks)

Thanks for visiting today

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I just spotted your gorgeous card over on Facebook and I had to come over and follow your blog. Fabulous work - can't wait to see more!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.